Get to Know Travis Better with this Up-close discussion.
I’m excited about the interview with me that author Colleen Oakley published today on The Debutante Ball, a great website she hosts with four other talented authors. (Colleen’s debut novel, Before I Go, was published in February 2015.) In the interview I talk about my journey through the traditional book publishing world, tips on publishing your own books, and various tidbits about me. A lot of people don’t know I had cancer, and in this interview I talk about how it coincided with my trying to sell one of my novels before I published Come Find Me. I hope it inspires everyone who reads it to keep on writing or doing whatever your dream is, no matter how tough life gets!
You will learn:
- How I got an editor interested in buying my book before I had an agent
- What I learned from the editors that wanted to buy my book, as well as those who didn’t
- What I learned from the process that was useful
- Who convinced me to publish Come Find Me
- The most rewarding and challenging aspects of indie publishing
- What my favorite love story is
Here’s the link: Debutante Ball